Here you will find significant updates that I make to the seeVR code. These will reflect the most recent changes (that matter) that I have pushed to the GitHub repository.
- 9/28/2022 – Due to crappy hosting, network errors caused problems when downloading large data files. I have moved these to google-drive now – so problems with tutorial data is now hopefully solved.
- 25/2/2022 – Added an additional tutorial for how to calculate signal dispersion based on a block CO2 challenge.
- 24/2/2022 – Updated tutorial 1 to use native matlab load/save functions. The seeVR code performing the lagged regressor calculation is also updated for more reliable results. Please download the latest version.
- 9/9/2021 – There were some problems with Linux/MAC where the nifti save functions were not working. There are now two additional loading functions (loadTimeseries, loadMask) that are made to be compatible with the native matlab read/write nifti functions. Download the latest github code.zip to use these if your current functions throw errors when trying to save parameter maps.
- 8/7/2021 – Updated tutorials and pushed updated code to repository
- 8/6/2021 – Updated the loadImageData function to initialize headers and relevant acquisition information in the opts structure (so now it does not need to be specified in the pipeline).